Water Rodent and Vermin Non return valve – 160mm
£99.00 £118.80 Inc. VAT
Water, Rodent and Vermin Non return valve – 160mm
The 160mm Water and Rodent Back Flow Valve comprises a Type 0 Anti-flooding device as per EN 13564-1:2002 (non-return valve) for use in commercial or domestic lateral drains serving multiple properties. The valve fits clay and plastic 6 inch or 160mm pipes, and stops the back flow of water, vermin and noxious fumes entering a property through a drainage pipes.
- Non return valve fits both Clay and Plastic 160mm or 6″ pipes
- Stops backflow of effluent into properties, businesses and homes during flooding
- Stops rodents and noxious fumes from entering properties via the sewage system
- Simple to install into existing manhole or soil pipe. No additional equipment required
- 5 Year 100% No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
The flap has an inbuilt stainless steel plate to stop rodents biting through, providing efficient pest control. Also prevents noxious fumes from entering properties. Suitable for the food and catering sector.
A lockable flap allows you to close down entry pipes to inspection chambers to allow essential maintenance to be carried out.
For more information please call 01773 767611.
Please note all images are for illustration only and may differ slightly from the actual product supplied.
- TPE Elastomeric material complies with the requirements of BS EN 681- 1:1996.
- Polypropylene complies with the requirements of BS EN 1852-1:2009 Clause 4.
- Stainless steel complies with the requirements of BS EN 10088-1:2014 and BS EN 10088-2:2014, Steel number 1.4016 (SS430).
- Force required to dislodge the valve downstream: 20 kgf (when inserted in the larger internal dia plastic pipe of 147mm)
- Valve step / lip when inserted into pipe less than 2.5mm
- Minimum internal pipe dia: 146mm
- Maximum internal pipe dia: 152.5mm
- Body inlet cross sectional area: 14262mm2
- Mouth cross section area: 4,682mm2
- The Back Flow Valve automatically closes when backflow occurs and allows the normal flow when backflow ceases.
- In normal flow conditions the Back Flow Valve opens when there is a depth of water in the pipe on the upstream side of 50mm or more.
- Internal surfaces of the Back Flow Valve are smooth.
Please find below additional information you can download