315mm – Non return valve / Anti flood valve – spigot tail – with locking lever
Before adding to basket you must check the more details section…
£499.95 £599.94 Inc. VAT
Non return valve / Anti flood valve – with lockdown lever – 315mm
The non return valve is an anti flooding device for use in horizontal pipes. The unit closes the pipeline automatically when back flow occurs. The option exists to lock the valve in the closed position for added security. This would ensure that no through drainage would be allowed.
The non return valve is a simple and effective way to eliminate flood risk by back flow through drainage channels.
Back flow from the public sewer system is mainly caused by:
- overall under-sizing of the public sewers
- high peak flows in stormwater sewers or combined sewers due to short but intense rainfall
- increase of surface water runoff due to new construction (growing territorial urbanization), causing greater volume of flow
- overflow due to peaks of simultaneous flow in built up areas
- malfunctions or blockages downstream from the grid
For more information please call 01773 767611.
Please note all images are for illustration only and may differ slightly from the actual product supplied.
Non return valve with lockdown lever
Pipe connection (mm): 315
Length (mm): 620
Height (mm): 445
Watertight to a pressure of 0.5 bar (5m head)