Water Rodent and Vermin Non return valve – 110mm
Before adding to basket you must check the more details section…
£56.00 £67.20 Inc. VAT
Water, Rodent and Vermin Non return valve – 110mm
The valve can open on a 45 degree bend due to its unique flap design.
The unique flap design also means the flap doesn’t catch on the chamber walls – which could restrict its movement and operation.
- It stops backflow of effluent into properties, businesses and homes during flooding.
- Ideal for properties on flood plains.
- It stops rodents, frogs, snakes and other vermin from entering homes, businesses and other properties.
- Prevents noxious fumes from entering properties. Ideally suited to the food and catering sector.
- The flap has an inbuilt stainless steel plate to stop rodents biting through, providing efficient pest control.
- Lockable flap allows you to close down entry pipes to inspection chambers to allow essential maintenance to be carried out.
- Completely re-usable when used for maintenance purposes. The valve can be inserted while work is carried out then removed and used again.
- Unique funnel shaped body design means the flow of water is increased when passing through the unit; reducing blockages.
- Fits both Clay and Plastic 110mm or 4″ pipes.
- 25 Year Guarantee
For more information please call 01773 767611.
Please note all images are for illustration only and may differ slightly from the actual product supplied.
Water, Rodent and Vermin Non return valve
For connection to either Clay (4") pipe or Plastic (110mm) pipe