110mm – Non return valve / Anti flood valve – spigot tail – without lockdown lever
Before adding to basket you must check the more details section…
£34.99 £41.99 Inc. VAT
Non return valve / Anti flood valve – spigot tail without lockdown lever – 110mm
Non return valves effectively secure any rooms located on the lower floors against flooding caused by back flow of storm water and sewage which can result from intense rain, thaw or floods.
For use in horizontal pipes, the unit closes the pipeline automatically when back flow occurs.
Protects effectively against:
- Flooding of low-level rooms by back-flowing wastewater
- Rodent penetration into buildings through sewage pipes
- Unpleasant smells from unused piping systems
- Operates fully automatically, no external power-supply needed
- Resistant to aggressive effects from most chemicals and hot waste waters
- Maintains full flow capacity of the sewage system
- Is easy to operate and to maintain
- Backwater (non-return) valves are installed in horizontal drain pipes before a drainage-system outlet from a building, or in the house drain pipe, prior to its connection to external sewer. Ideally mounted in inspection chambers.
For more information please call 01773 767611.
Please note all images are for illustration only and may differ slightly from the actual product supplied.
Non return valve / Anti flood valve - spigot tail without lockdown lever
Pipe Connection (mm): 110
Length (mm): 287
Width (mm): 188
Height (mm): 210
Weight (kg): 0.88
Maximum Operating Pressure 0.5 bar
Maximum Operating Temperature 95°C
Please find below additional information you can download