Klargester Control Panel Guidelines
Small House Control Panel - Installation & Operation Guidelines
HEALTH AND SAFETY
These warnings are provided in the interest of safety. You must read them carefully before installing or using the equipment.
- Installation should only be carried out by a suitably experienced contractor, following the guidelines supplied with the equipment.
- A qualified electrician should carry out electrical work.
Drainstore offer installation services
Our drainage specialists are here to help with any installation issues you are facing. Call us on 01773 306715 and we can provide expert guidance, or you can schedule a free site visit.
- Covers must be kept locked.
- Observe all hazard labels and take appropriate action to avoid exposure to the risks indicated.
- Ensure that you are familiar with the safe working areas and accesses.
Ensure that the working area is adequately lit.
- The power supply to the equipment should be isolated at the main RCD before lifting the blower cover.
- Take care to maintain correct posture, particularly when lifting. Use appropriate lifting equipment when necessary. Keep proper footing and balance at all times. Avoid any sharp edges.
|Terminal Block Number||1, 3, 5 & 7||2, 4, 6 & 8|
|Connection||Live – Red||Neutral – Black||Earth – Green/Yellow|
|Terminal Block Number||11||12|
|Terminal Block Number||13||14||15|
|Terminal Block Number||16||17||18|
|Sludge Return Pump Pause Time|
|Switch 5||Switch 6||Pause Time|
|On||Off||2 hours (default)|
|Sludge Return Pump On Time|
|Switch 7||Switch 8||On Time|
|Off||On||20 seconds (default)|
|Chemical Dosing Pump Pause Time|
|Switch 1||Switch 2||Pause Time|
|Off||Off||48 minutes (default BA)|
|Off||On||24 minutes (default BB)|
|Chemical Dosing Pump On Time|
|Switch 3||Switch 4||On Time|
|On||Off||2 seconds (default)|
If your Klargester BioDisc or BioTec Control Panel is showing a fault code, please refer to the following table.
|F1||No power to the unit||Customer’s Fuse Box||N/A|
|F2||The blower pressure has failed (PPFDS kit required)||N/A||N/A|
|F3||The high level alarm has activated (where fitted)||N/A||N/A|
|F4||The fuse to the blower/motor has failed||F3||3.15|
|F5||The fuse to the discharge pump (where fitted) has failed.||F1||5.0|
|F6||The fuse to the chemical dosing pump has failed.||F4||2.5|
|F7||The fuse to the recirculation pump has failed.||F2||5.0|
|F8||The loss of rotation alarm has been activated.||N/A||N/A|
|—||The unit has had a fault which has now corrected itself.||N/A||N/A|