Excl. Tax: £1,199.00 Incl. Tax: £1,438.80
Excl. Tax: £2,199.00 Incl. Tax: £2,638.80
Excl. Tax: £599.00 Incl. Tax: £718.80
A reed bed is a natural filtration process used in conjunction with a BioDisc or Biotec Treatment Plant to further enhance the quality of effluent migrating into surrounding watercourse.
A reed bed is only required when local water authorities request a better quality of effluent than that discharged from the standard unit.
- Tertiary treatment for new applications with tight discharge consents.
- Satisfies new building regulations.
- Improved effluent quality for existing works.
- Very low maintenance.
- Aesthetically pleasing and environmentally friendly.
- Easy to install.
- Takes advantage of the heightened 'environmental awareness' in the U.K.
- Significantly improves discharge from a treatment plant.
- Additional running costs only when a pump is required.
- Pre-fabricated to take out the guess work.
- Modular system comprising of individual beds:
6 Population = 2 beds
12 Population = 4 beds
- One piece GRP moulding installed flush to the ground.
- Reeds and GRP beds supplied. Washed pea gravel, 'growing' media by others (not included).
- Provides rooting zone depth of 600mm
(required by Phragmites Australis).
- Modules designed with a hydraulic gradient across the length of the units.
- Adjustable outlet weir allows water level control.
HRB006 HRB012 Reed Beds
Length 2500mm 2500mm Width 800mm 800mm Depth 800mm 800mm No. Required 2 4 Outlet Size110mm 110mm
Please ensure the terms and conditions of contract are read and fully understood prior to any order