Features and Benefits of this MDPE:
- Diameters range from 16mm to 160mm
- Can withstand working pressures up to 16 BAR
- Used for conveying water and other fluids for human consumption
- Application areas include industrial, mining, landscape and farming
- Can be modified to include valves which allow for the regulation of flow
- Fittings have been WRAS approved by WRc
- Easy to install with no special tools required
- Excellent quality at a very low price
Available in 50m and 100m coils.
To order more than 50 metres, add the appropriate number of coils to your shopping basket, and we will call you on receipt of your order to discuss availability and preference of number of coils required.
For more information on this MDPE, please call 01773 767611.
With MDPE pipe please ensure that the correct quantity is ordered, as once despatched and received on site, the manufacturers will not take this back into stock. This is due to them not being able to guarantee the integrity of the pipe for re sale. As a consequence, Drainstore will not accept the return of any MDPE pipe.