Klargester BA Biodisc - 6 population - 1250mm invert with pumped outlet
- A high performance package treatment plant for residential applications.
- The Klargester BioDisc® operates without noise or odour
- Maintenance requirements are low with good access
- No technical of mechanical faults
- Low power consumption at 1.3kw/day
- Low sludge build up and large storage capacity
- Designed for Quality, Reliability and Peace of Mind.
- For domestic dwellings without access to mains drainage, the Klargester BioDisc® provides a reliable, efficient and environmentally safe solution to your sewage disposal needs.
- It is ideal for locations where discharge is to sub-surface irrigation, or to a suitable water course where approved by the Regulator, and where a septic tank will not meet the required standards.
- Certified to European Standard EN 12566 - Part 3 - Annexe B.
- Performance Tests
- In 2005, the Klargester BioDisc® underwent 40 weeks of stringent testing to assess its treatment efficiency as part of Klargester’s commitment to meet the new European Standard for small treatment plants. After delivering exceptionally high levels of pollution removal (95%) under varying loads and conditions, the Klargester BioDisc® was awarded its Performance Certificate.
- The test report also highlighted:
Klargester has pioneered the development of packaged treatment plant with many thousands of successful installations worldwide. Klargester BioDisc® is robustly constructed from corrosion free materials, designed and manufactured in accordance with BS 6297 and has been awarded British and Irish Board of Agrément Certification (for BA, BA-X and BB sizes only). Klargester is an accredited company under BS EN ISO 9001:2000 quality management systems. Klargester offer a range of alarm systems to alert the end user to mechanical failure. The installation of such, will be mandatory under EN 12566-3 from July 2008.
- Unique Design - Klargester BioDisc® is the only packaged sewage treatment plant utilising Rotating Biological Contactor technology for small domestic applications. This process offers inherent cost and performance benefits with a low Carbon footprint.
- Assured Performance - The Klargester BioDisc® is a high performance package treatment plant which, in normal domestic situations, will produce effluent qualities of better than 15mg/l BOD, 25mg/l SS and 15mg/l ammonia.* BA model BioDisc®
- Low Running Costs - Klargester BioDisc® has the lowest running and maintenance costs of any packaged treatment plant in its class. The single home unit requires an annual de-sludge only, the motor rating is 50 watts and routine mechanical maintenance is minimal.
- Low Lifetime Costs - Lowest running costs combined with the quality and durability of the equipment - particularly the drive motor which has a considerably longer service life than the pumps and blowers fitted to competitive units - all add up to a significantly lower lifetime cost for Klargester BioDisc®.
- Process Stability - Klargester BioDisc® is recognised for its process performance. This is further enhanced by Klargester’s unique Managed Flow System, which ensures optimum performance by smoothing peak flows and buffering biological loads over the whole working day.
- Dispersal - Subject to relevant authorities consent, the plant discharge can be a watercourse or, provided the soil percolation test is satisfactory, to a drainage field.
- Low Profile Covers - Access for service and maintenance is provided via a durable, unobtrusive cover at ground level.
- Standard Invert Options - Three standard drain invert level options are available from stock to match the site topography and where applicable, minimise the excavation depth. Klargester BA, BA-X and BB BioDisc® are available with an integral pump to move effluent from point of treatment if site level demands.
- Hiab Off-loading - Klargester can provide on-site mechanical off-loading, if required.
- Quick and Easy to Install - Supplied as a complete palletised unit with lifting and lowering fixings, the Klargester BioDisc® is ready for installation on a suitably prepared site. The unit should be stabilised in concrete and the back fill completed with concrete.
At Drainstore.com we can provide a full installation and commissioning service and full details are provided in our comprehensive installation instructions covering all site conditions.
Additional technical information sheets are available on the Klargester BioDisc® process, siting, installation, effluent disposal and other specific topics.
Please contact Drainstore for further information.
The full range of Klargester products can be sourced from Drainstore.com.