Conder has further developed its range of package sewage treatment plants utilising proven Submerged Aerated Filter (SAF) technology for optimum performance and dependability. Using reliable, cost effective and energy efficient blowers for aeration with an integral flow management system, the range is packaged for installation completely below ground (the range can be adapted to provide an above ground treatment solution).
Designed in accordance with the British Water Code of Practice for Flows and Loads, the Conder range will serve a population range from 60-600PE as a single stream unit (larger populations can be accommodated with multiple stream plants, CLICK HERE for further details). The Techflo 60-600 range is suitable for larger-scale commercial applications including leisure facilities, hotels, schools, offices and industrial situations.
Dry Weather Flow (DWF): 20m³/d
Organic Load Per Day: 6 BOD kg
NH3 Per Day: 0.8 Kg
Minimum Desludge Period: 90
Dimensions: This will vary massively depending on whether the unit you require is Unitank, Semi-Modular or Modular
Features and Benefits
- Type tested in accordance with BSEN 12566-3
- Granular or Concrete backfill
- Proven SAF technology with relaible performance
- Completely below-ground installation
- Low running cost air-blower
- Easy to install - reduced costs
- Quiet, odourless operation
- Compact unitank design with no blower ground moving parts
- Deeper inverts available
- Option for pumped influent or effluent
- Effluent Standard: 20mg/l BOD; 30mg/l SS; 20-5mg/l NH³
- High Rate nitrification options available
- Plant suitable for installation with either granular or concrete backfill
For further information, installation instructions and prices...
Please Call 01773 767611