Matrix Sewage Treatment systems are designed to optimise process efficiency, minimise running and maintenance costs and to be as simple and cost effective as possible to install. Matrix systems are available as a standard single structure 'unitank' design up to residential population equivalents of 300 and thereafter larger systems become a modular design.
- Features & Benefits:
- Full technical back up and customer service support.
- Nationwide network of service engineers.
- Supply only or full supply and installation through certified installers.
- Single tank installation to minimize costs.
- Failure alarm systems as standard, not at additional cost.
- GSM telemetry dial out alarm units available at small additional cost.
- No mechanical or electrical parts within the unit.
- Robust Polypropylene construction for easy and cost effective installation.
- No visual intrusion. Flat, flush ground level covers suitable for 1 tonne load.
- Simple installation in vehicular areas, up to D400 loading.
- Low running and maintenance costs.
- Integral discharge pumps where required (all models) no additional tank.
- Deep inlet inverts available to avoid pumping crude sewage to plant.
Population equivalent: 6 person
BOD/day Kg: 0.36
Flow/day m³: 0.9
Blower rating: 60w
Desludge frequency (approx.): 180 days
Inlet depth*: 600mm
Cover size: 900mm²
* Deeper inverts can be accommodated upon request
Prices include for failure alarm as standard and delivery to site (England/Wales only).
Prices for delivery to Scotland are available on request.
Prices apply to standard inverts only.
Vehicular duty applications at additional cost
For more information please call 01773 767611