Following the introduction of the industry’s first integrated fuelling stations, the Balmoral Superfill™, Balmoral Tanks has significantly improved its vertical 2500, 5000, 7500 and 10,000 litre models. Incorporating a host of new features the new fuelling stations are now even more compact than before and offer accessible components within a fully self contained larger capacity, lockable, cabinet.
Capacity: 1300 Litres (286 Gallons)
• Suitable for commercial and agricultural applications
• Horizontal and vertical models
• Refuelling components easily accessible from ground level
• Overfill prevention valve
• Capacity measurement options
• Self-contained lockable modular cabinet
• Self contained lockable cabinet provides additional storage of 'incidentals'
• Cabinet mounted lamp
• Full reach 4 or 6m delivery hose dependent on model
• Integral lifting points
• Ultra compact sizes
• Cost effective
Note: All Superfill tanks are supplied with a 240V pump with nozzle, holder, hose, non-return valve, remote level gauge, bund alarm and 2”BSP connection with cap and chain.
Vertical 2500, 5000, 7500 and 10,000 litre models are supplied with 6m hose, cabinet light and cabinet mounted analogue flowmeter.
Horizontal 1135, 2500, 3500 and vertical 1300 litre models are supplied with 4m hose.
Superfill tanks are not suitable for the storage of kerosene (paraffin) unless an appropriate IP rated pump is fitted.
Please note that delivery is included within the cost of this product but an additional delivery charge applies for the following postcodes.
Scotland: HS, IV, KW, PA and ZEEngland: TQ and TRWales: LL and SA
Please contact us for prices