About Drainstore - Company History
Drainstore.com is a family business based in the Midlands. It was formed in 1997 initially to provide a UK wide service supplying and fitting non mains drainage sewage systems and pumping stations.
From speaking to customers who had breakdowns and problems with their existing systems, it became apparent that the lack of regular servicing was a major factor in the failure of the units, some of which had been installed many years ago.
From this was born the servicing side of the business where bespoke maintenance plans are offered to all customers to allow them to have peace of mind so that should a failure occur, an engineer would be on site as soon as possible.
In 2004, we recognized that our customers were more frequently asking to be provided with all their drainage requirements from one source. Drainstore.com was set up as a service aimed predominantly at the self build and renovating market to allow them to source all their underground requirements from one supplier.
drainstore.com - the one stop drainage shop
- Full range of underground PVC drainage pipes and fittings
- Complete range of sewage treatment systems, septic tanks and pumping stations from recognised manufacturers with lifetime warranty schemes
- Free telephone technical advice by professionally qualified representatives
- Site visit available if required by arrangement
- Consultation and estimation service available from plans
- 24 hour ordering service by e-mail or fax
- Return of unused goods service available (negotiated handling charge)
- Carriage and delivery service including overnight
- Payment by cheque, cash or credit card
In April 2005, the final touches were made to a new warehousing and office facility, complete with a state of the art computer system. This allowed the company to continue in its expansion and give all its customers the highest levels of service backed with the latest technology.
Our customers include The National Trust, and we also work for over 20 Local Authorities, Ministry of Defence, Crown Estates, major PLC 's as well as private customers in the domestic sector.
We have a fully qualified team of engineers, all with fully equipped vans to enable them to service and maintain all types of units from the smallest domestic septic tank to the largest of sewage treatment systems.
As well as specialising in the maintenance of sewage systems we also offer:
- Drainage works
- Drain testing
- Drainage supply
- Tankering and desludging
Through our commitment to our training programme, and recruitment of new staff, we continue fulfill our company mission statement of
Providing Excellent Customer Service Through Teamwork & Perseverance