- Designed for potable water
- Capacities from 1,000 to 84,000 litres
- All tanks come complete with one 750mm flanged access, 1 metre shaft and pedestrian rated cover - Other weight ratings are available - please ask for further details.
- Three 150mm flanged connections
- All potable water tanks made with Crystic Gelcoat 62PA backed with Crystic 397PA and is approved by the WRC (Water Byelaws Advisory Service) for use in contact with potable water
- All tanks are steam cleaned out prior to delivery
- Available with class 2 shell for concrete surround or class 1 shell for granular backfill
Features and Benefits
- Standard tanks are designed for installation of not more than 1 metre below finished ground level. Some models can be provided for deeper inverts
- No maintenance required other than normal routine
- Easy to install
For more information, installation instructions and prices, please call 01773 767611.