100 & 150mm Deep - Heavy Duty Ductile Iron, Hinged Gully Gratings & Frames
Usage: Group 4 Carriageways & Main Roads for Fast Moving Traffic
- Manufactured to BS EN124 Class D400
- Kitemarked for third party assurance of quality.
- Ultra products highlighted on this page comply with Design manual for roads & bridges Vol 4, Section 2, part 5. HA104/02
- Ultra products additionally conform to BS 7903
- Suitable for carriageway & fast moving traffic.
- (A.M.P.'s) Anti-movement technology.
- 80mm depth of cover insertion into frames.
- 75mm solid bedding width.
- 40 Tonne Safe Test Load
- 3 flanged products are for group 3 areas.
- Works safety tested to 44Tonnes =+10%
- Non rock captive reversible side hinge for increased stability & silent operation.
- Pedestrianised design on KD50DP & KD51DP products- pushchair/trolley and cycle friendly.
- Ductile iron for improved weight to strength ratio.
- Black coated finish.
Over Grate (mm): 450 x 450
O/all Frame (mm): 580 x 525
Frame depth (mm): 100
Waterway (cm2): 1425
Weight (kg): 35
For more information and prices, please call 01773 767611.