- Designed for wastewater storage only - not treatment
- BSI code of Practice 6297:1983 recommends that a cesspool should have a minimum capacity of 45 days storage in a residential application.
- Capacities from 1,000 to 275,000 litres
- Available with class 2 shell for concrete surround or class 1 shell for granular backfill
- Standard cesspools are designed for installation of not more than 1 metre below finished ground level. Some models can be provided for deeper inverts
- No maintenance required other than normal routine
- Easy to install
- Silage tanks also available
When septic tanks, cesspools and silage tanks are installed with granular backfill, it is recommended that holding down straps are used to secure the tank in the excavation.
Follow the link below for full details of how many are required, and for the cost.
For more information, full product specification and installation instructions for any of our septic tanks, cesspools and silage tanks please call 01773 767611.