4,000 Litre Cesspool - For Installation With Granular Surround
- Features of the cesspool:
- Designed for wastewater storage only - not treatment
- BSI code of Practice 6297:1983 recommends that a cesspool should have a minimum capacity of 45 days storage in a residential application.
- Capacities from 1,000 to 275,000 litres
- Available with class 2 shell for concrete surround or class 1 shell for granular backfill
- Benefits of the cesspool:
- Standard cesspools are designed for installation of not more than 1 metre below finished ground level. Some models can be provided for deeper inverts
- No maintenance required other than normal routine
- Easy to install
- Silage tanks also available
- Specification of the cesspool:
- Capacity 4,000 litres
- Diameter 1,500 mm
- Length 2,504 mm
- When septic tanks, cesspools and silage tanks are installed with granular backfill, it is recommended that holding down straps are used to secure the tank in the excavation.
Delivery to the following post codes may incur an additional delivery charge: IV, KW, PA and PH. Please contact the Sales team on 01773 767611 for further details.
Many of our customers who bought this product also considered the following related items:
- Please click on the links below for more information.
- Cesspool High Level Alarm
- Holding Down Straps for Septic Tanks
For more information, installation instructions and prices, please call 01773 767611.